Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Spoiled, Spoiled, Spoiled

I came home to a package notice on my door and ran over to the office to pick it up 3 minutes before they closed last night. I had a well wrapped package from Anna, my Knitters Tea Swap 2 spoiler.

She did very well at spoiling me. There was a lovely note, three tins of Adagio loose tea in flavors I haven't tried yet and three jasmine adagio tea bags. A box of Twining Lady Earl Gray, some cute teapot/teacup buttons, green tea lip balm, a pack of make your own teabags, an adorable teapot shaped infuser, some bath tea, lemon popyseed scones mix, some butter cookies, a skein of malabrigo, some cascade cotton in the colorway "iced tea" and two skeins of Wildfoot in a pretty purple with pink and turquoise. Plus a homemade rollercoaster note on how to decaf caffinated tea. Awesome package and definitely a great intro to the world of knitterly swaps!

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

I'm glad you like it! It was a ton of fun to put together!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

How DO you decaf caffienated tea??? Sounds interesting!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

According to the note, you steep for 30 seconds, pour out the liquid and then refill with fresh water to do your actual steeping to make the tea. Most of the caffiene is released in the initial 30 seconds.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home