Thursday, September 28, 2006

Slow Going

I don't think I've knit a stitch since I finished that sock in the last post. Not sure why I'm at a standstill, but I've been busy getting other areas of my life straightened out, so it's not all bad.

Work has been crazy and I'm filling up some freetime working the system now that I'm back on Weight Watchers. The Core stuff has been fascinating and (who knew!) I actually love to cook if I can keep on top of the dirty dishes. So I've been working on better establishing those habits and more or less getting out of the "do nothing & eat out" funk I was in for the last several months. Also trying to dig my apartment out from under all the stuff I've accumulated. But at least I'll have some stuff to post soon enough for the swaps going on. And I've got a few more occupied weekends in October to contend with and actually do something interesting and worth typing about.

Also, apparently that Math minor I had in college has gone to good use and I can't count. I'll be overhauling the carousel horse pattern because of it. I had it all written down on paper first and was doing it as I went along. I should have typed it up first and used that initially instead. It's a learning process for sure, and I'm definitely not perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home