Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Has it really been a week?

It doesn't seem like I've let that much time lapse in posting, but things have gotten crazy, so I guess, I'm due for some randomness...

Stalker

The not so nice thing first. I'm finally able to sleep again at night, but last week my neighbor informed me that "a while back" she'd seen someone pacing and looking in my windows at 11:30 at night. She didn't call the cops, she told him to get out of here or she would, and he ran off. The complex is going to ask the cops to step up secrity, but at this point because she didn't call the cops, there's not much that can be done.

It totally sucks to not feel safe in your own home.

So I got out of town
This last weekend was a blast. I met up with about a dozen friends for the coaster event at Indiana Beach. This event has become one of my must-attend events every summer, and this year's solidified it that much more. We rented a boat and went tubing out on the lake when the park was busy in the afternoon, and ended each night with a campfire and margarittas. Was exactly what I needed to get away for the weekend.

Knitting
Unfortunately, knitting cables in the car just got all screwey, and I ended up frogging everything I knit this weekend on the way home to fix some mis-crossed cables. I'll pick up the scarf again this week, but right now I'm recovering with some more simple, mindless knitting.

Another crazy week this week with work, then next weekend I'm off to Denver, YAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home