Monday, August 07, 2006

Dishclothes Galore!


Continuing on the kick of quick knit stuff, I've made a bunch of dishclothes in recent weeks. Most of these will be gifts come Christmas time.

These first two I finished months ago and just never blogged. Just your basic Granny's favorite. The blue one goes in my kitchen, the purple goes in my mom's.

I then made two coordinating sets for my sister-in-law for Christmas. She has an affinity to all things Frog or Pink, so she gets a Frog and a Flower and the coordinating granny's favorites.

And finally, I did one more for me, this one's my own pattern and seemed like a good way to marry some hobbies, I'll have the pattern written up in it's own post separately, but for now, I'll give a photo.

I still have a ton of kitchen cotton and a bunch of ideas for more patterns to use in dishclothes. Plus I joined the Monthly Dishcloth KAL to suppliment me with small quick projects. I can whip out a dishcloth in an evening, so these are fun and quick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home