Monday, July 24, 2006

Finished Object: Booga Bag (and matching coin purse)

Finished Object: Booga Bag
Yarn: Noro Kurayon Color # 178

This was the Noro I bought in Lansing a few weeks ago and I started the bag shortly after. It was my knitting around the wedding and I finished the bag part just after the trip and the i-cord during my training class in Chicago and felted it after I got home from that. It was fun, and I love the results enough that I've bought two more colorways of the Noro to make a couple more as gifts. In addition to the bag, I used what was left of the yarn to make a coin purse/wallet by basically making a smaller version of the bag with a flap and tacking down the edges where the handles draw it in. That knit up really quick (I think it took one night) and it was a good way to use up the leftover yarn. I still need to find some sort of fastener for that piece, but otherwise, it's done. I love the finished results and hope to have a couple more done soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home