Monday, July 24, 2006

Finished Object: funky purse

Finished Object: Funky Purse
Yarn: Andes, striping orange and green
This one I love how it came out. I started at 60 stitches and gradually increased until I was increasing every other row and got to 120 stitches. I just sewed up the bottom instead of trying to add any dimension to it, and I love how it came out. I like how the striping starts huge and gets smaller as the stitch count increases. I have another colorway of this in a blue and khaki stripe that should be interesting, and I have another skein of the orange and green to play with too. The top is a little floppy and I think I'll need some sort of closure for it, but I really like how this one came out. Oh, and did I mention that I like how it came out?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home