Monday, September 11, 2006

Ambitions and Joining

I had an ambitious weekend. At the end of last week, I re-joined Weight Watchers, a much needed thing for me, so this weekend I finally rearranged and gutted my kitchen. I hadn't eaten out of the kitchen in forever, and it was like excavating in some of those cupboards. 6 bags of trash from the fridge, freezer and pantry and a really expensive grocery run and I think I'm prepared to capably feed myself again. All that scrubbing and rearranging and tossing didn't lend to much knitting though, maybe I'll have photos of actual progress and do an on-the-needles update later this week.

However, in recent weeks I've also joined two swaps. I know the attempt at a KAL didn't go to well for me, but I can handle sending and recieving packages just fine. So I'm now part of both the Secret Pal 9 and the Knitters Tea Swap 2. Looking forward to a spoiled and papered fall and can't wait to share and meet some fellow knitters through all of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home