Friday, September 15, 2006

One stripey sock

I finished something, well... half of a pair anyway. This is the sock I started at the airport on my way to Denver a couple weeks ago. My first picot hem, my second short row heel (the other half a pair with my first isn't finished or photographed yet) and the first sock I've made that hasn't fit me. I went a few stitches wider than I should have, and I started the toe a few rows early, so the foot is a little short and the cuff is a little wide for me. I'm going to bring it to my parents' house this weekend and see if it'll fit my mom since her feet are shorter and wider than mine. I do love these colors in combonation and the way the stripes work out with this yarn though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Looming Looney said...

I love your sock. beautiful color.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home