Monday, October 16, 2006

Proof

I do still knit on occasion, here's the proof.


Had to go all the way to my friend Cameron's place in Chicago to get some knitting time in this weekend, but it was worth the trip. Finished a sock, learned all about a new-to-me sport, put faces to names of a lot more of Cameron's friends and just had a nice fun visit.

So, what sock did I finish? The blue and khaki Regia cotton sock I've had on the needles forever. I cast on for it's mate yesterday morning. My mom is still waiting for me to cast on and finish the mate for the orange, green and yellow striped socks too, I think her feet are starting to get cold (she'll get them for Christmas).

1 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

I have the same problem - I need to figure out how to do that two socks at once method - then I'll never have the second sock syndrome to worry about!!

-Jody

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home