Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Progress... boring progress

And I don't even have any photos today.

After those first four rows last week, I haven't knit a stitch on the pink lacy wrap, Over the weekend I added maybe an inch to the tank top, and last night, I made the couple rows of sock look a little more like a cuff. I can see why people consider socks to be good mindless travel knitting, once I got past the first couple rows and got the rhythm down, I've gotten the hang of knitting the sock and was able to make significant progress while sitting online and chatting last night. I haven't made loads of progress overall, but it's coming along slowly and I've gotten far enough to experience the facination of self-striping yarn and I only have slight apprehension that eventually I will encounter and have to turn the heel.

However, I'll have plenty to work on for the flight and drive this weekend and hopefully I'll have loads of progress to report next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home